Buffalo NASFIC 2024
Online Registration and Payments
Notes: (1) You must fill out this form before you can submit this
form. (This validation process is required so that this form is not used by
bots to swamp the registrar's inbox.)
(2) Sometimes browser autofill functions prevent validation of this form. There
are some solutions: (a) Use another browser that doesn't have your information
saved. (b) Delete one field (like your first name), hit tab, re-enter the deleted
field, hit tab again. That should trigger the required onchange event to allow
validation. (c) Wait a few days and we're going to code a "validate" button to
directly trigger the validation check. (You will still need to enter your
information, of course.)
- First name(s) may include middle name(s) or initial(s). Last
name may include titles, degrees, or other suffixes. First and last
names should appear as they show on your ID so that registration can
confirm who you are to be able to give you a convention badge.
- "Public (badge) name" means nickname, published nom de
plume, or well-known nickname. For example, Jan Howard Finder was widely
known as "Wombat". This should not be used for some
made-up-on-the-spot fake name that people who know you online won't
- "Userid": This is an optional identifier useful multiple
members share an email address, for other online interactions with the
convention. The default is defined by the original email address, but the
user may change this as needed.
- "Payment By": This website cannot track cash or check payments.
Please be sure to get a signed paper receipt for cash. Your membershp will be
recorded when we confirm that we have received payment. A "test only"
form does not require payment.
- "List": Whether we can include your name in our member lists on
the website or publications.
- "Security Code": This is a nine-digit code which may be used to
verify that this form has been submitted.
- "User Code": This is an optional code selected by the user to
identify this transaction.
Version 4.82: 16 August 2023